Welcome to the Bal du Moulin Rouge Paris Moonlight Gala presented by Ocean Trailer.
EVENT DETAILS FOR MOONLIGHT GALA GUESTS:
Saturday, November 4th at Tsawwassen Springs (5133 Springs Blvd., Delta)
5:30pm – 6:45pm: Doors Open, Guest Check-in
6:00pm – 6:45pm: Cocktail Reception
7:00pm – 10:00pm: Dinner and Formal Program
10:00pm – 12midnight: After Party in the Lounge
12midnight: Event Concludes
VERIFY YOUR TICKET BEFORE ARRIVAL
We strongly encourage all attendees to “Verify” their ticket by logging into the event website prior to arrival. Check your email for a message “Here’s Your Sign-in link for Moonlight Gala 2023”. Click the button “My Giving Account” to get started. You may also receive a text message “click the link to visit Moonlight Gala 2023…”. NOTE: The link can only be used one time and will expire after 6 hours. When you click on the link you may be prompted to “resend the link” if it has been used or expired.
- Click the “My Giving Account” button in your email or text message
- When you land on the event website, click your name in the top right corner to access the drop-down menu and perform two tasks:
- Select “Payment Methods” to add your credit card information so you are all set to participate in the fundraising activities at Moonlight Gala (auction, raffle, 50/50, charitable donations (Fund-A-Need) etc.). Moonlight Gala is a cashless event, and a credit card will be requested when you check-in upon arrival if you have not yet added it to your account. Adding this information before you arrive to the event will expedite your check-in experience.
- Select “My Account” to view/ edit your contact information and notification preferences for the event. We recommend adding your cell phone number if you’d like to receive auction updates via text during the event. Additionally, if you would like to “Bid Anonymously”, you can define that here.
IMPORTANT: If you have not received your “Sign-In Link” email, it is possible that you have an email address on file that matches (or shared with) another attendee. Please contact the Foundation office (604-940-9695) so we can update your account as necessary and send you the link to access your ticket.
CHECK-IN UPON ARRIVAL TO EVENT
We look forward to welcoming you at Bal du Moulin Rouge Paris on Saturday, November 4th. Here’s what you can expect upon arrival.
- Complimentary Valet Services are available for all guests and encouraged. Our Valet team will greet you at the top of the entrance driveway at Tsawwassen Springs so you can arrive directly at the doors and leave the parking to them.
- Our Coat Check volunteers will assist you with your coat upon arrival. Lost and Found is located at Coat Check, should you need to retrieve anything throughout the evening.
- Our Greeters will welcome you and direct you to the next available Check-in Host who will assist you to check-in to the event. You will be asked for credit card information if you have not yet added that to your account as well as a unique email address if your email matches that of another guest (each guest is required to have their own email address as it uniquely identifies each person in our system). It is strongly recommended to add this information to your account prior to arrival to avoid delays at check-in. See “Verify Your Ticket Before Arrival” instructions above for more information.
Once you have checked-in at the event we hope you have a wonderful evening at Moonlight Gala.
ONLINE AUCTION AND FUND-A-NEED
Click here to view and start bidding: Moonlight Gala 2023 (trellis.org)
Funds raised at this year’s Moonlight Gala will be supporting the Foundation’s recently announced ‘Coming Home’ capital campaign in support of the new Beedie Long Term Care Centre at the Delta Hospital Campus of Care.
WARDROBE INSPIRATION FOR BAL DU MOULIN ROUGE PARIS MOONLIGHT GALA