Welcome to the 24th Annual Century Group Delta Health Classic!
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 15th for the 24th Annual Century Group Delta Health Classic at Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course. Please check your email as we have sent important information about your arrival to the tournament and participation in the online auction. Please read through all the details of the email to ensure the best experience at the event.
Get ready for a great day of golf which includes:
- A hearty lunch compliments of White Spot, Four Winds Brewing, and McDonald’s
- The best of Delta restaurants and libations on-course
- Fund a Need on Hole #11 - Opportunity to make a charitable donation
- A 19th Hole Reception & Dinner with live music
- Games and prizes
And a good time set to this year's Rock N’ Roll theme!
11:00am – 12:30pm
Golfer Check-in and Lunch
Golfers head out on course
SHOT GUN START
19th Hole Reception & Dinner
sponsored by Assante Wealth Management / Rich Widdifield
Live music from rock cover band ICONIX 5:30 – 7:00pm
Dinner served at 6:30pm, Program begins at 7:00pm
Live Auction, Fund a Need, 50/50 & Raffle Draws, Prizes
- Please complete your registration profile PRIOR TO ARRIVAL at the tournament as this will speed up your check-in at the tournament.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION PROFILE
- This is a “cashless” event. Your credit card number will be requested when you complete your registration profile. Your card will not be charged unless you opt-in for activities at the tournament or participate in the online auction.
- You will also receive an email and text message from GIVERGY prompting you to complete your registration profile prior to arrival.
- Arrive to the tournament no later than 11:30am to ensure you have time to check-in and enjoy lunch before heading on course at 12:30pm.
- Upon arrival, please drop off your golf bag at the top of the roundabout driveway with our Valet Team, the Delta Firefighters. Next, park your vehicle in the underground parking or across the street in the parking lot. Finally, come check-in at the registration desk to receive your materials for the day and then head to lunch.
ONLINE AUCTION AND FUND-A-NEED
The online auction is now open! Visit the website for full access to:
Please bring your smart phone to the event for real-time updates on your bids and access to all the fundraising activities during the day and at dinner.
DINNER PROGRAM AND MENU
Click below to view the Digital Dinner Program and Menu